Focus: New German Anti-Money Laundering Act obliges traders that engage in cash transactions to set up a risk management system
- Limitation on loss deduction at corporations – Statutory provisions under review
- The recognition and measurement of internally generated non-current intangible assets – Part 3 – Accounting for apps
- Transparency register - Urgent action is needed on account of new disclosure requirements whose violation is punishable with a ﬁne
- Digital legacy – Access for legal heirs to a deceased person’s user accounts?
- New rules concerning employee data protection will apply from 25.5.2018 as a result of an EU regulation
- Monitoring of private e-mail use in the ofﬁ ce to be restricted
- Blockchain – Financing opportunities for medium-sized enterprises?
PKF Newsletter 11/2017