Please find this focus topic and more in the new edition of the PKF newsletter 02/2019:
- New regulations on travel expenses for trips abroad as of 1.1.2019
- Maintaining two households with the whole family at the workplace location
- Input tax can be deducted even if no invoice is presented
- Corporation & Co. KGaA [partnership limited by shares] as a legal form for family enterprises – The renaissance of an old company form
- Purview of the works council extended to foreign countries?
- The home ofﬁce – a future working model?
- Rights and obligations in a snow chaos situation – What employees have to bear in mind in winter
- The Federal Ministry of Finance has updated its letter of implementation in respect of the income tax treatment of the division of assets
- The reversion of taxing rights to Germany with respect to tax-exempt income under a DTA also applies to losses
PKF Newsletter 02 I 2019