Please find this focus topic and more in the new edition of the PKF newsletter 06/2019:
- Tax incentives for electromobility
- Consolidated VAT groups with a partnership as a subsidiary company as of 1.1.2019
- An end to the fairness rule for legacy proﬁt transfer agreements
- Update on tax relief for income from business activities
- The description of items supplied that is shown on invoices for goods in the low-price segment
- The GmbH (private limited company) – Approval when selling all of the assets
- Data protection and whistleblowing at the crossroads of conﬂicting employment law priorities
- Does accepting a loan constitute unauthorised deposit-taking under the German Banking Act?
- Payroll tax liability – Recourse claims against employees
- Restriction to child beneﬁt entitlement in the case of vocational training and employment
- New obligations for employers with respect to the recording of working time – is the return of the punch clock looming?
PKF Newsletter 06 I 2019