Consolidation and financial reporting of group corporations
Capital provider and investors attach high importance to professional, up-to-date and meaningful reporting. If the group also covers subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies, preparing of reporting, including an integrated budget, is essential.
Our knowledge and expertise
For many years we have assisted our clients in analyses, definition and optimization of their consolidation process and reporting.
PKF has a team of reliable experts, who are specialized in consolidation and reporting. Furthermore the experts have certified know-how for our web-based software. Through our experience as auditors’, we also assume the initial contact with the auditors and cover you.
PKF assists you in the definition, implementation and optimization of resources and recommend the most appropriate systems to respond to your needs. We provide all services by producing all the information in our own consolidation systems (web-based access) or by using the clients’ system. Furthermore, your partners from PKF can support or supervise the work of the client’s consolidation and reporting department, depending on the best suited service for the organization.
To facilitate your daily work, PKF offers the following services to you:
- Analyses and definition of consolidation and reporting processes
- Implementation of our web-based consolidation- and reporting system
- Partial or total preparation of your consolidated financial statements
- Assessment of potential risks
- Preparation of fast close plans to anticipate the process and improvement of quality and reliableness of the reporting
- Preparation of Financial Reporting Guidelines in international (e.g. IFRS, US-GAAP) and German-GAAP
- Preparation of financial reporting packages for subsidiaries, based on the necessary information of the consolidation and reporting requirements
- Provide staff training for using our web based software
Your partners of PKF define together with you the best adapted service for your company.