PKF Industrie- und Verkehrstreuhand GmbH in Munich is a partner-managed auditing and tax consultancy firm that advises international group companies, medium-sized companies, public institutions and private individuals. We offer you integrated services around accounting, taxes and business consulting. In addition to the classic fields of auditing and tax consulting, our core competencies include fund consulting, transaction consulting, international accounting and other corporate finance services.
PKF Munich: Competent - Personal - Solution-oriented
One of our basic principles is proximity to our clients. With us, you will be looked after by a partner who knows your industry and your business environment. You always receive personal and comprehensive advice from a single source. As a medium-sized, independent and partner-managed company, we stand for client-oriented services, individual advice and direct decision-making.
Our partners and employees are strong personalities from various disciplines who together form an effective, performance-oriented team. We develop professional and sustainable solutions for your problems. Through our connection to the international PKF network, we are able to support you in international projects across borders. Even within Germany, we can draw on the resources and expertise of our strong network.
PKF Munich at a glance:
- Partner-led and independent
- Expertise with large corporate groups as well as medium-sized companies
- Long history and expertise
- More than 120 employees, including around 30 professionals (auditors, tax consultants and lawyers) Part of the international PKF network with 400 locations in 150 countries
- Part of a high-performance network in Germany with 33 locations