Financial Accounting and Reporting
For small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) we handle the professional organisation of the commercial core processes with financial accounting, the basis for comprehensive support in controlling, cost accounting and liquidity management.
We offer international groups of companies the complete handling of financial accounting and prepare reports in accordance with international standards in the language of the group and/or in the national language.
Know-How for small and medium-sized enterprises and international groups of companies
It goes without saying that we also cover all of the other areas of accounting and prepare financial statements and/or tax returns.
Our services in the areas of financial accounting and reporting:
- entering documents and records (if necessary digitisation)
- posting of the current transactions
- keeping accounts for accounts receivable and accounts payable
- preparation of trial balance, open item list
- compiling of the management analysis
- submission of the value-added tax (VAT) advance return
- accounting and reporting
- preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements
- carrying out of international reporting
- preparation of the annual audit